Social Media Training - Day 2
We’ll be hosting two half day social media training sessions on 12th and 13th October. The sessions are open to IBT members of all social media skill levels. Members are welcome to attend one or both of the sessions as they will cover different topics. Beginners are advised to register for day one as it will be run as an introductory session. They will be run by Zoe Amar, an experienced digital trainer and consultant, who has run training events for us in the past. Zoe will run the sessions jointly with her colleague Alice Rath.
Day two will cover:
- Platform changes for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook and YouTube
- How to reach new audiences
- Team members’ social media presences
- Tone of voice - advanced tips
- How to piggyback on trending topics
- Advocacy management and strategy
- Crisis communications
- Dealing with trolls
- Accessibility on social media - advanced tips
- How to take an insights led approach to content strategy as a team
- How to create a compelling narrative about your organisation on social media
There will be time to ask questions as well as hear insights from other members.
You can find about and register for day one of our social media training here.
If you have any questions about the training sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org