Social Media Training - Day 1
We’ll be hosting two half day social media training sessions on 12th and 13th October. The sessions are open to IBT members of all social media skill levels. Members are welcome to attend one or both of the sessions as they will cover different topics. Beginners are advised to register for day one as it will be run as an introductory session. They will be run by Zoe Amar, an experienced digital trainer and consultant, who has run training events for us in the past. Zoe will run the sessions jointly with her colleague Alice Rath.
Day one will cover:
- Understanding your audience on social media and their needs
- How to be strategic and measure success on social media
- How to get more reach and engagement
- How to create low cost content
- Content pillars: what are they and how to use them
- Tone of voice- beginner to intermediate tips
- Accessibility on social media
There will be time to ask questions as well as hear insights from other members.
You can find out what will be covered on day two and register for the session here.
If you have any questions about the training sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.