This year IBT are sponsoring an International Television Award in collaboration with Voice of the Listener and Viewer, the well respected audience lobby group.
VLV’s annual awards celebrate the contribution made to the UK by high-quality public service programmes. Our award recognises the best international television programme broadcast in 2018 and the shortlist is decided by IBT’s members.
We are inviting all IBT members to vote for their favourite international TV programme of 2018 from the following longlist:
- A Dangerous Dynasty: House of Assad – BBC2
- Dispatches: Myanmar’s Killing Fields – Channel 4
- Dispatches: North Korea, Life Inside the Secret State Dispatches – Channel 4
- Dispatches: UN Sex Abuse – Channel 4
- Drowning in Plastic – BBC1
- Escape From Dubai: The Mystery of the Missing Princess – BBC2
- House of Saud – BBC2
- Mediterranean With Simon Reeve – BBC2
- Michael Palin in North Korea – Channel 5
- Nadiya’s Asian Odyssey – BBC1
- On Assignment – ITV
- Stacey Dooley Investigates, Fashion’s Dirty Secrets – BBC3
- Why Slavery season – BBC4
Last year’s winner, Unreported World, is not eligible for entry this year.
The VLV Awards for Excellence 2018 will be announced on May 9th 2019 at the VLV’s Spring Conference. You can find out more about the event here.
If you are an IBT member and would like to submit your vote for this award, please fill in the voting form emailed to you in the latest newsletter.
Please email email@example.com if you have not received the voting link.