COP28 - the media challenge
COP28 - the media challenge. How should the media report on the latest UN climate conference? What will the key issues be? How can we all do more to engage mainstream audiences with the climate emergency?
9.30 – 11.30am on Wednesday November 1st.
9:00 - Arrivals and tea/coffee
9.30 - Panel debate
11:00 - Tea/coffee
11.30 - Event ends
This is a joint event with IBT member ODI which will be hosting us at their offices in Blackfriars Road (opposite Southwark tube).
- Patrick Greenfield, Environment and biodiversity reporter, The Guardian
- Adam Vaughan, Environment editor, The Times
- Victoria Seabrook, Climate reporter, Sky News
- Matt McGrath, Environment correspondent, BBC News
- Emily Wilkinson, Senior Research Fellow, ODI
If you have trouble signing up, email Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.