Date(s) - 14/12/2017
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
IBT CAN Mezzanine
In this workshop, we will be looking at the challenges of achieving digital change.
Zoe Amar, who specialises in digital leadership in the NGO sector, will lead the workshop, which will include a presentation by Zoe of the key principles, a case study from an NGO and a plenary session.
The workshop will cover:
- How to assess where your NGO is at with digital
- How to develop a digital strategy and embed it into your organisation
- The challenge of competing against digital native charities – with a digital mindset, thinking like a start up
- The importance of looking at the user experience/journey.
- How to manage risk
- The 7 areas every digital strategy needs to get right
- Case studies of organisations which are excelling in digital
- What success looks like and how to get there
- How charity leaders should use social media – for storytelling, provoke debate, thought leadership, talking to stakeholders, managing a crisis.
This session is suitable for heads of digital or others who wish to know more about how to achieve digital change.
Bookings are closed for this event.